Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hollywood Luxury Color Lenses- 3 Tone Blue Review

Hello! This is my first post on this blog so I might as well make it a review for my stuff for cosplay!

The first thing I'll be reviewing is some colored contacts I got for my Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill) and Kagamine Rin cosplay! These are Hollywood Luxury Color Lenses in 3 Tone Blue I bought for $10! I bought a natural grey pair for my Levi and Mikasa cos, but that's a another review, hehe.

This is the box they come in!

They have a sticker at the bottom showing which pair is which color, which is convenient as well since I tend to screw up a lot, like the time I mistakened saline for contact lens solution OTL (don't be me)


So both of my lenses came in different boxes!



I didn't realize they came with their own contact cases in the box, but they do! The contacts themselves come in a plastic container with a sealed foil back!

If you tear apart the box, they also come with instructions and everything on contact lenses!


This is a quick picture I snapped right before I closed it up so they could soak in solution! c:


Here's some pictures on how they look on me! (god I look kinda tired and greasy because it was like 8AM so no makeup)


I like them, they're super comfortable (but I could still feel like I had something in my left eye) and vivid as much as I wanted them to be!


((WHOA, I HAVE FRECKLES YOU GUYS))

But, one of the things that pissed me off was that it took forever to insert the left contact in.... I think that might've been my fault but it was frustrating 

Overall for these lenses it's:
 Comfort:     /5
Color: ★/5
Overall: ★/5!~

I think they look super natural, but still vivid enough for Ryuko and Rin!
And a lazy costest of Rin right after using my webcam! They still kinda show up! (my webcam's total shit at picking up colors like that)


No comments:

Post a Comment