Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hollywood Luxury Color Lenses: Natural Grey Review!

Hello! How was your day? I hope you've a great day today! ♥
Today I'll be reviewing the other pair of lenses I got with my blue lenses, which are the grey ones! These are for my Mikasa and Levi cosplay, and possibly some other cosplays!


It came in the same packaging as the blue ones, and came with a case with a case for the contacts as well!


These lenses were a bit more natural compared to the blue ones, so they didn't pop up as the blue lenses did, which I was fine with! Here's some pictures in natural sunlight!



As you can see, it blends into my eyes a lot more than the blue ones. I think they're great for Mikasa and Levi! ♥


Here are some pictures in artificial lighting!



These are super comfortable for me, and I really do love them!

Color: 4/5 since it didn't show up as much as with the blue lenses, but it is a "natural" lens.
Comfort: 5/5
Overall: 4.5/5!!
These lenses are really worth the price I got them for! (which was $10 lmao) But, I might branch out and look for sclera lenses soon for my fem! Uta  (Tokyo Ghoul) cosplay huehuehue



No comments:

Post a Comment